Thank you for shopping at Frankie & Co. If a question isn't answered below please chat with us or email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to answer your inquiry.
How long do balloons last?
- Helium filled balloons typically last a few days to a week or more depending on the size of the balloon. Temperature affects the lifespan of a balloon as well. If it's really hot outside then balloons have more of a risk of popping as helium expands in the heat. If it's cold outside helium shrinks, so the balloons over time will look deflated.
- Air filled balloons typically last a week to months, but again temperature does affect air filled balloons as well.
Do we deliver?
- Yes we deliver all over the lower mainland. There is an additional charge based on location. Delivery times are limited to availability and are best to be booked in advance as we can't always accommodate last minute requests.
Do I pay for my order when I pick up?
- To secure any order we need a credit card on file. If we have not collected one from you then your order isn't set aside for you.
- The credit card is not charged until we prepare/make the balloons
Will I be charged if I cancel my order?
- If you cancel a helium balloon order less than 24 hours before the day of pick up then you will be charged the full amount.
- If you cancel a grab & go balloon garland less than 48 hours before the day of pick up then you will be charged the full amount.
- Any onsite installations will not be charged until the day before the event unless there was a custom order for balloons, then you will be charged accordingly which is usually 50% of the order.
- All orders are non-refundable
Are your balloons environmentally friendly?
- All of our latex balloons are 100% biodegradable and are made from natural latex from a rubber tree
- They will decompose at different rates depending on the temperature
- They DO NOT go into the compost and need to be disposed of safely in an enclosed garbage bag
I would like to order balloons to release into the sky.
- We will not take part in the releasing of any balloons as this is extremely bad for the environment, especially for our oceans and wildlife.
Do you fill outside balloons?
- No we do not fill outside balloons with our helium. You can go to either a dollar store or maybe a grocery store.